Mega Devices strives to make clients’ journey as smooth as possible right from purchasing any entity to receiving and installing it. In spite of all efforts and diligence, sometimes something might go wrong and you may wish to return the product. In this case, kindly raise an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) request by agreeing to the terms and conditions below.
This document explains our policies in all such scenarios. Please note that there is a difference between Business Customers and Consumers. See the terms listed below.
Please be aware that any discrepancies between your order and the goods received must be notified within 2 days of receipt of the items.
- “Business Customer” means a customer who is not a consumer
- “Consumer” means an individual who is not acting for the purposes of his or her business or profession
If a consumer or business account wishes to cancel a web order there will be no charge for doing so if you email us, quoting the order reference number or your PO number, before the item is dispatched otherwise a re-stocking fee of 50% applied .
If the item has already been dispatched, then the best advice is don’t open the shipment when it arrives. Customers may then arrange for the shipment to be returned to us within 14 days of the goods arrival. Please ensure that your item is adequately re-packaged, preferably using the original outer packaging, otherwise a re-stocking fee of 50% may be applied.
The goods must be unused and received by us in a resalable condition including all accessories, packing etc. within fourteen days of the goods being signed for by the customer. You will be required to organize and pay for the return delivery and you should arrange insurance against loss or damage to the goods while in transit otherwise lost goods liability would be yours.
All orders shipped directly from manufacturers are non-cancellable and non-returnable orders.
Non-Faulty Returns Conditions
In the event that we, at our absolute discretion, agree to accept the return for credit of unwanted products, the Goods must be returned with our prior written agreement within fourteen days of delivery. The Goods must be unopened, with the manufacturers’ seals intact and in perfect resalable condition. All non-faulty returns are liable to a 50% restocking fee (depends upon circumstance), unless incorrectly supplied by HDD incorrectly supplied items must be returned in their original condition, or a re-stocking fee of 50% will be charged.
Accessories, manuals, software, and warranties must be enclosed in their original packaging and should be undamaged. Securely repackage the item/items in the same way that they were sent to you.
Faulty Items under Warranty
If you should encounter a fault, please raise an RMA request by agreeing to the terms and conditions below. You will need to quote our order number, the date of purchase, and the serial number of the faulty item. Once we have confirmed that the faulty product is still under warranty, one of our engineers will try to resolve your problem over the phone or via remote access.
If the problem persists, an RMA Number will be issued, and you will need to follow our standard RMA procedure. Once the item has been returned, we will test it and fix the problem. If the item cannot be repaired, we will send out a replacement. Replacement hardware may be either new or equivalent to new and be identical or equivalent specification.
- Please raise an RMA request by agreeing to the terms and conditions below. This is required for the return of all items to HDD regardless of the reason for return
- Items should be returned in their original condition. All accessories, manuals, software, and warranties should also be enclosed in their original packaging and should be undamaged.
- Once you have received your RMA number, securely repackage the items in the same way they were sent to you (ideally inside the original outer box). If the original box is marked or damaged in any way, a restocking fee of 50% may be applied
- Do not write directly on the original box/packaging
- Ensure the package has the RMA number clearly visible on the outer box, otherwise the package will not be accepted
- Using a label, ensure our full address is clearly displayed on the outside of the package –
- Once goods have been received and tested, we will return the replacement item to you within 10 days of receipt of the faulty item
- Please note that any discrepancies between your PO and the goods received must be notified within two days of receipt of the items
Goods Damaged in Transit:
If goods are visibly damaged on receipt, it is very important to sign for the goods as damaged on arrival with the courier, and then contact us immediately at +441143035696 or email us. If items were damaged in transit, we request that you report it to us within two working days of delivery.
The following reasons can invalidate the replacement of the hardware:
The item is not faulty against the information given on the RMA form The item has been tampered with or is physically damaged The wrong software is being used
Mega Devices reserves the right to charge 50% restocking fee if:
- There is any damage to the original packaging
- There are missing components or accessories
For any further questions or queries, please contact us by phone or email.